The new Tarte line is being used by top makeup bloggers and IGers from everywhere! So, SGBG thought to put a few to the test.
3 Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Item Reviewed
- Aquaconcealer Concealer, $26
- WHOA! The beauty bloggers and makeup artists that use this in all the contouring videos are not lying. This concealer is really a miracle worker and has great staying power! I put this on this morning and it lasted all day, and neither creased nor did it get oily. I used the light-medium shade and it came with peach undertones which is perfect for evening out dark bags. I would highly recommend this product to all of you ladies!
- Quench Lip Rescue, $19
- LOVED the nude shade and the packaging is super cute! The gloss is a bit sticky but it looks beautiful and stays a few hours. I think what pushed me to buy was the packaging though which is perfect for Spring time!
- Marine Boosting Mist, $25
- MEH. This mist was good, but I thought it was too expensive and didn’t deliver any better results in comparison to the MAC Fix + Setting Spray I currently use. I do think it was a bit more hydrating that the MAC and I found it made my skin a tad bit oily, so I did not purchase this product. But, the packaging on this bottle is also super cute. I’d recommend for dry skin if you want to try it, but I would suggest just going with the MAC option if you’re just looking for a great setting spray.
The Tarte Rainforest of the Sea makeup line is all beautifully packaged and the aquacealer and quench lipgloss would be great additions to your makeup stash! Try a sample of a few others items for just $10 with a trial kit from Sephora.
Did you try any of their other products or want SGBG to try them out for you? Share below!